For your Advert placement on this blog, contact us on engineboy.2010@gmail.com, +234 703 069 0722

Latest News

random

BLOOD STAINS: Police expose man who slaughtered motorcyclist, stole his bike


The Katsina State Police Command has paraded a 46-year-old man who reportedly killed a commercial motorcyclist over his inability to pay N100 fare charged by the victim.
The suspect identified as Isiya Inusa revealed while fielding questions from pressmen that he took the life of the commercial motorcyclist with a knife after they both had a heated argument over the transport fare charged by the deceased.
While making his confessional statement, Inusa said; “Yes, I slaughtered him (Usani) with my knife. I asked him to take me to Kabuki village from Kankara; He demanded a N100 fare, but I did not tell him I could not afford it.
“On our way, I drew out my knife and slaughtered him. The police later arrested me while riding on the motorcycle,” he added.
Inusa according to police sources tricked his victim into taking him to Kabuki village off Kankara/Kabuki road with the aim of snatching his motorcycle which he did after slaughtering his victim.
According to the source; “It was along the way that Inusa drew out a knife and slaughtered the motorcyclist after which he dumped his body along the road. The blood stains on his clothes and on the motorcycle, gave him away to our vigilant officers who promptly arrested him before his case was transferred to the headquarters”.


Gsent Talks.....Taking You Further
BLOOD STAINS: Police expose man who slaughtered motorcyclist, stole his bike Reviewed by Unknown on April 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved Park D Bus © 2014 - 2018

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Aguru. Powered by Blogger.