For your Advert placement on this blog, contact us on engineboy.2010@gmail.com, +234 703 069 0722

Latest News

random

Sharia court jails man for wooing married women


Abubakar Mustapha will spend time behind bars pending further hearing into his case after a sharia court ordered his detention for allegedly seducing married women.

While he was paraded before the sharia court sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna on Thursday, Abubakar however did not plead guilty to the charges levelled against him which contravened Section 226 of the Kaduna State Sharia Penal Code 2002.

The complainant Yusuf Sadi while addressing the court said when his wife went to her parent’s house at Kafanchan to be delivered of a baby, she refused to go back to her matrimonial home, adding that Mustapha started making advances at Nusaiba.


He said that the defendant had once called the complainant and told him that Nusaiba was no longer his wife.

“When I travelled to Kafanchan to see my wife and our baby, Mustapha called my wife to his room and I followed her.

“Upon reaching his room, he shouted at me, saying he only called my wife not me, threatening to deal with me,” he said.

The complainant pleaded with the court to intervene in the matter and assist him in bringing back his wife to their matrimonial home.




Gsent Talks.....Taking You Further
Sharia court jails man for wooing married women Reviewed by Unknown on June 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved Park D Bus © 2014 - 2018

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Aguru. Powered by Blogger.