For your Advert placement on this blog, contact us on engineboy.2010@gmail.com, +234 703 069 0722

Latest News

random

With discipline, I can stay top for 10 years- Joshua


Heavyweight boxing champion, Anthony Joshua, believes he can enjoy a lengthy reign at the top for a decade provided he stayed disciplined in the sport.

The Nigerian-born British boxer said this in a press conference on Friday ahead of his fight against Cameroon-born French boxer Carlos Takam this weekend.

Unbeaten in 19 professional fights, the 28-year-old, who is the World Boxing Association (WBA) and International Boxing Organization (IBO) champion, will defend his world titles against Takam in Cardiff on Saturday night.

“I can’t be perfect. I am who I am.


“I have managed to become heavyweight champion of the world and who I am, I can present myself as the person I am today, with a project and vision of improving myself for the future.

“Providing I stay disciplined in my sport, you’ll hear of me for the next 10 years, and I’ll definitely progress as a person, and that’s what it’s about.

“This isn’t who I am today. I may make a mistake, but I’ll correct it in the future, and that’s what being a champion is about. If life was perfect and simple, people wouldn’t be able to relate to me”, Joshua told Sky Sports News.

If Joshua wins on Saturday, he will have gone unbeaten in 20 of his professional fights.






Gsent Talks.....Taking You 
With discipline, I can stay top for 10 years- Joshua Reviewed by Unknown on October 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved Park D Bus © 2014 - 2018

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Aguru. Powered by Blogger.