For your Advert placement on this blog, contact us on engineboy.2010@gmail.com, +234 703 069 0722

Latest News

random

RAMSEY NOUAH: How a woman threatened my marriage by claiming to be my wife


Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah has revealed how a woman who came from Benin to his house in Lagos claiming to be his rightfully wedded wife almost ruined his marriage.

In an interview with PUNCH, the 47-year-old actor said the embarrassing experience caught him off guard as the woman met his wife and mother-in-law while he was working on set.

Read also: Onyeka Onwenu appeals to Buhari to hasten release of Leah Sharibu, others (Video)

He said; “Years ago, a lady came in from Benin, claiming she was my wife. She came to my house, met my wife and mother-in-law while I was somewhere outside town, working. After about four days of her laying camp outside my house with her belongings, my wife had to call in the police. They had difficulty getting her to go till I eventually gave her some money and sent her on her way. It was hilarious.”

Recall that the actor revealed days ago that his journey into moviedom wasn’t all easy as it was not a dream he had mapped out from the start but all was in a bid to survive.

Ramsey noted that he veered into acting at first to make money to pay for his GCE exam but the experience he gathered at the time actually helped him to gain a balance in his acting profession.






Gsent Talks....Taking You Further 
RAMSEY NOUAH: How a woman threatened my marriage by claiming to be my wife Reviewed by Unknown on July 18, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved Park D Bus © 2014 - 2018

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Aguru. Powered by Blogger.